> The professional accreditation gives access to (subject to availability):
• All the screenings of competing films and special screenings (short films out of competition) of Paris Cinema at the MK2 Bibliothèque Theatre (13th district),
• The films presented in the Mexican Cinema Focus at the MK2 Bibliothèque Theatre.
• The Video Library of the festival, situated in the Professional Area of the MK2 Bibliothèque Theatre where you will find every films from the International Competition available on individual TV sets.
All the screenings will take place at:
128/162 avenue de France - Paris 13th district
Subway : Bibliothèque François-Mitterrand / Quai de la Gare
• Paris Cinema IFF’s accreditations are delivered to cinema and audiovisual professional industries. Each pass gives the right to only one free entrance per screening.
• This accreditation gives no access to out-of-competition screenings and to other programs of the Festival.
• The accreditation doesn’t give a direct access to the screenings. An ticket must be retired at the ticket office.
• Two registered accreditations can be delivered to each organization.
20 euros a piece for additional accreditation card.
Sending this application form does not mean automatic approval and delivery of the requested accreditation.
After Paris Cinema’s email confirmation, the accreditation will be available from July 1st, 2011 at Paris Cinema Accreditation desk
at MK2 Bibliothèque Theatre
Opening : > from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. / From July 1st to July 8th
> from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. / From July 9th to July 12th
Please note that your professional identification (business card…) will be needed to pick up the badge.